Well, Christmas is just around the corner. Can't believe I don't even have my tree up yet. Christmas shopping is all done though. I did a lot of it via internet this year. How about you?

We are really looking forward to having the whole family together again for Christmas - first time in three years!!! We will be sharing the cooking this year. I will, as always. do the Finnish ham, the roast turkey, and "pulla." The girls will take care of the American and Canadian side dishes and the rest of the baking. I will do the Finnish Christmas sides.

Speaking of Finnish Christmas sides - any of you out there have some recipes to share? If you do, please post a comment! You only get 300 "characters" (not room for a lot of "words") so just give the name of the recipe, and email me the details: mrobi43448@aol.com. I will post your recipe. If you attach a photo - yourself, the dish, your family, whatever! - I will post that as well.

I look forward to hearing from you!

Hope you enjoy our video gem for today (right sidebar).

1 comments

  1. Anonymous // December 5, 2008 at 9:45 AM  

    Checking to see if this comment option works. Marita.